- T. Randolph Catanese, Esq. has been a practicing attorney since 1983 after passing the California Bar Exam. Later, the successful Westlake Village business lawyer founded Catanese & Wells, conveniently headquartered in Ventura County between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. Mr. Catanese is a member of the...more
- Douglas R. Hume, Esq. was admitted to the California State Bar in 1997. He began his law practice with Catanese & Wells focused on business matters with an emphasis on capital raising and business formation. In this area, Mr. Hume has acted as general counsel to...more
- David is a seasoned litigator that has represented a wide range of clients since 2010. Before joining Catanese & Wells, David practiced at larger firms representing businesses, banks, and high net worth individuals in complex litigation matters involving antitrust issues, construction claims, adversarial bankruptcy proceedings, and...more
- Regan Arkelin joined Catanese & Wells in November 2016, bringing with her nearly 20 years of litigation experience. She has extensive trial and pre-trial experience that includes complex business, trust and estates, entertainment and employment matters. Ms. Arkelin's knowledge and experience allow her to be an...more
- Caroline joined Catanese and Wells in October 2018, bringing with her ample experience in administration, marketing, event planning, and a strong history of fostering and maintaining business relationships. She received her bachelor’s degree with honors from California State University, Long Beach with her Bachelor of Arts...more
- 1. Decades of legal experience, particularly in Equine Law.
- 2. Relentless, client-focused representation to achieve optimum results.
- 3. Priority on strengthening client relationships with transparency and communication.
- 4. Extensive track record of litigation victories at the state, federal and appellate level.
Our Legal Services
- The cost of taking care of and boarding a...
- Your last will and testament is very important to...
- In equine transactions, an intermediary is often used by a...
As a director and founder of Stamps.com I run into many professionals at all levels. Randy Catanese, of Catanese & Wells, is one professional that I enjoy working with because of his creativity and passion to excel for his clients and associates.Mohan Ananda Founder and Director - Stamps.comRead more
Catanese & Wells has helped me with several probate and trust litigation matters. They are always professional, knowledgeable, and timely. I have the confidence and peace of mind that my clients will be well taken care of.Edward Cainglit, Esq.Read more
Catanese & Wells did a wonderful job winning my horse case. Mr. Catanese went above and beyond in addressing my concerns and needs during this stressful time. He was also considerate, professional, and available to answer all of my questions. He is professional in and out of the courtroom and I felt confident with him by my side.Ellen EinkaufRead more
I have been involved in the horse industry for over 50 years. During the last 30 years, my daughter Candice King and I have been referring clients to Catanese & Wells because of their experience and expertise. Mr. Catanese is very skilled in resolving complex equine cases and I rely on his advice in my ongoing horse activities.Al SchlomRead more