Catanese & Wells is a boutique Los Angeles law firm providing upscale and personalized service to our clients with an emphasis on optimal results.
Our Los Angeles law firm was formed in 1989 and has been providing innovative and specialized legal representation to our clients for over 25 years. Our attorneys have decades of experience and training. The firm’s senior attorney, Mr. T. Randolph Catanese, has over 30 years of experience as an attorney. We are staffed with dedicated legal secretaries, paralegals and law clerks to support our cost-efficient practice. The goal of our Los Angeles law firm is to resolve cases without extensive litigation whenever possible. However, as shown by our track record, we are highly capable of aggressively pursuing claims at the trial and appellate level. We specialize in handling all types of equine, civil, business, probate and trust & estate issues to protect our clients’ interests.
Catanese & Wells is based in Westlake Village, California and we primarily service the Counties of Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego and Santa Barbara. Despite our local focus, we often represent clients from other states and countries around the world. Our experienced Los Angeles attorneys are licensed to practice before all state and federal courts in California. Please take advantage of our online resources including our newsletter, blog, forms and articles. We encourage all prospective clients to contact us to arrange a complimentary initial consultation by telephone or in person.
Sign up now to get informed on the latest news.
- Recent Lawsuits Show Significance of Retaining Business Litigation Attorney in Los Angeles
- Have you been Named in a Civil Suit? This Long-Standing Los Angeles Law Firm can Help
- Aggressive Trust and Estate Litigation Attorneys can help Clients Settle Sudden Civil Matters
- Randy Catanese Esq., Featured in Latest Edition of American Horse Council Tax Bulletin
- Landmark Los Angeles Land Sale is ‘Exhibit A’ for Living Trusts, says Catanese & Wells