- T. Randolph Catanese, Esq. has been a practicing attorney since 1983 after passing the California Bar Exam. Later, the successful Westlake Village business lawyer founded Catanese & Wells, conveniently headquartered in Ventura County between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. Mr. Catanese is a member of the...more
- Douglas R. Hume, Esq. was admitted to the California State Bar in 1997. He began his law practice with Catanese & Wells focused on business matters with an emphasis on capital raising and business formation. In this area, Mr. Hume has acted as general counsel to...more
- Bradley W.R. Gould, Esq. was admitted to the Illinois State Bar in 2007 and the California State Bar in 2019. Mr. Gould has served as lead chair or sole attorney and second chair on numerous successful trials to jury verdict in both Illinois and California courts....more
- Robyn joined Catanese & Wells in September of 2019, bringing with her extensive experience in administration, marketing, office management and a strong history of fostering and maintaining business relationships. She received her bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts with an Art History minor from The Art Institute...more
- 1. Decades of legal experience, particularly in Equine Law.
- 2. Relentless, client-focused representation to achieve optimum results.
- 3. Priority on strengthening client relationships with transparency and communication.
- 4. Extensive track record of litigation victories at the state, federal and appellate level.
Our Legal Services
- During estate planning, many do not expect their Last Will and Testament...
- When it comes to planning for the future, it’s common for...
- Litigation can be an expensive and time-consuming process, and it...
As a director and founder of Stamps.com I run into many professionals at all levels. Randy Catanese, of Catanese & Wells, is one professional that I enjoy working with because of his creativity and passion to excel for his clients and associates.Mohan Ananda Founder and Director - Stamps.comRead more
Catanese & Wells has helped me with several probate and trust litigation matters. They are always professional, knowledgeable, and timely. I have the confidence and peace of mind that my clients will be well taken care of.Edward Cainglit, Esq.Read more
Catanese & Wells did a wonderful job winning my horse case. Mr. Catanese went above and beyond in addressing my concerns and needs during this stressful time. He was also considerate, professional, and available to answer all of my questions. He is professional in and out of the courtroom and I felt confident with him by my side.Ellen EinkaufRead more
I have been involved in the horse industry for over 50 years. During the last 30 years, my daughter Candice King and I have been referring clients to Catanese & Wells because of their experience and expertise. Mr. Catanese is very skilled in resolving complex equine cases and I rely on his advice in my ongoing horse activities.Al SchlomRead more